YOUR FAIR LABOR STANDARDS ACT CHECKLIST
If any of these have happened to you, you may have a case:
- Asked to work “off the clock”
- Misclassified as a “supervisor” or “manager”
- Made to work during your off hours or vacation time
- Paid straight wages instead of overtime pay after a 40-hour workweek
- Required to be at your station before your shift starts, but not paid
- Discouraged from reporting your full hours
- Earn less than $913 per week but are denied overtime pay
- Paid as an independent contractor when you worked as an employee
- Paid “Chinese overtime,” yet had pay docked for work weeks under 40 hours
- Work for a private company and receive comp time instead of overtime pay
- Paid under the table or off the books
- Written job description doesn’t match the duties you perform
Lemberg Law represents consumers nationwide in wage overtime, debt collection abuse, telephone harassment, lemon law, auto fraud, personal injury, and class action cases.
We have helped more than 20,000 consumers recover more than $50 million. Could your case be next?
YOU CAN FIGHT BACK. YOU SHOULD FIGHT BACK.
1We sue your employer for up to three times the overtime pay you’re owed.
2Our representation is free for you. The law says the employer must pay our fee.
3We typically settle out of court, and then we mail you a check.
Legal help that’s
free for you.
Just a phone call away.
What do you have to lose?