Lemberg Law $1,250 Law School Scholarship
The most successful attorneys in the history of the United States have had two key attributes in common – deep knowledge of the nuances of the law and an unshakeable belief in the nobility of the legal profession.
Sergei Lemberg, Lemberg Law’s managing attorney, knows this well. He founded Lemberg Law more a decade ago, after having spent many years working in large law firms managing huge caseloads and busy schedules. After launching his own firm, Sergei Lemberg mastered the nuances of lemon law, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, and wage and overtime law, among others. He and his team exemplify the nobility of the legal profession by fighting for consumers’ rights and facing down large corporations. It’s for this reason that he is committed to encouraging those training for the legal profession to follow in his footsteps.
Lemberg Law is offering a $1,250 scholarship to a law student who fosters an understanding of consumer law.
Applications for the Lemberg Law $1,250 Law School Scholarship are due by 11:59 p.m. EST on December 10, 2019.
Who are we looking for?
- Students who are U.S. citizens, DACA recipients, or legal permanent residents, AND
- An undergraduate student (Class of 2020) who plans to enroll in a J.D., LL.M, or S.J.D. program in the U.S. during the 2020-2021 school year, OR
- A current graduate student who will be enrolled full-time in a J.D., LL.M, or S.J.D. program in the U.S. during the 2020-2021 school year
If this sounds like you, you should apply.
What do we need from you?
Not much! We’ll need a few bits of information about you, along with:
- A meme, graphic, or gif aimed at engaging the public with the topic of lemon law, debt collection harassment, or overtime pay. It should include both text and graphical elements, and measure approximately 2000 pixels x 2000 pixels.
- A 15-word caption to accompany the meme, graphic, or gif.
What happens after the December 10 deadline?
Members of the Lemberg Law scholarship team will review all of the submissions and select a winner. After we receive the winner’s proof of enrollment at their college or university, we’ll send a check (payable to the college/university) to be used toward tuition and fees.