Money isn’t everything, but when your rights have been violated, it can go a long way toward relieving your distress and restoring your peace of mind. Lemberg Law is a leading-edge consumer law firm that recovers cash – and justice – for consumers.
5 Reasons Why Consumers Trust Lemberg Law
- We think big and we deliver big. Since 2006, we’ve recovered more than $50 million for more than 25,000 clients.
- We offer the Lemberg Law Guarantee. We only get paid when we win. You never have to pay a dime out-of-pocket.
- We exclusively focus on consumer law. We’re dedicated to delivering justice to people just like you. We don’t represent corporations or big businesses.
- We make legal representation pain-free. Our legal team connects with you over the phone and through email. You can sign most documents electronically. And we keep you informed every step of the way.
- We have a stellar reputation. Lemberg Law has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, we have spectacular client reviews, and Managing Attorney Sergei Lemberg has been named a “Super Lawyer” and the “Most Active Consumer Attorney” in the U.S.
How Our Representation Works
We start by contacting the company that harmed you. Once the company knows they’ve been caught, they may offer to settle your case out of court. If so, we bring you the settlement offer, explain what it means, and give you the information you need to make a decision.
If the company blows us off, we’re ready to fight. We file a case in the appropriate court and demand a jury trial. This is often enough to get the company to offer a settlement. If not, we ask the court to immediately rule in your favor, thus avoiding a trial. If our motion is denied, we argue your case in court and – most of the time – win.
Why You Don’t Pay Lemberg Law
We get it. You assume that hiring a lawyer is expensive. But many consumer laws make the company that violates your rights pay our legal fees.
- Two possibilities: Your legal fees are paid by the company that harmed you or we split the cash settlement with you.
- More than money: Depending on the nature of your case, you may be entitled to cash and other benefits, like a cleaned-up credit report or a replacement car.
- Our guarantee: We only get paid when we win. If we don’t prevail in your case, we pay the tab.
Our work enables you to assert your rights cheaply, quickly, and easily. We believe that’s how it should be. You shouldn’t have to pay to enforce your rights.