Personal Injury: Wrongful Death
If you have lost a loved one because someone else was reckless or negligent, you are suffering from a grief that few can imagine. If your close family member lost their life due to someone’s disregard for their safety, a defective product, or a purposeful intent to harm, you have the right to hold the guilty party accountable for their actions.
Wrongful death actions run the gamut from personal injuries to accidents to malpractice. Typically, wrongful deaths occur from:
- Motor vehicle and bicycle accidents
- Personal injuries from slip, trips, and falls
- Unsafe food and drugs
- Defective products such as autos, children’s products, appliances, and parts
- Malpractice, including nursing home abuse, birth injuries, or improper medical care
- Dangerous, defective drugs or medications
- Workplace or industrial accidents
- Dog bites or animal attacks
If a close member of your family lost their life due to the negligence, malpractice, or intentional cause by another party, you need the strength of experience and the compassion of understanding behind you. The attorneys at Lemberg & Associates believe that there is nothing more tragic than to see a victim suffering through the grief of the loss of their loved one, while at the same time attempting to fight big companies or insurance companies to get what their family deserves for the loss of their beloved family member. We’ll be there to help you every step of the way and will offer you our unconditional obligation to ensure you and your family receive justice. Complete the form to the right for a free case evaluation.