- Who is Glass Mountain Capital?
- How many Complaints are there against Glass Mountain Capital?
- Can You help me file a lawsuit against Glass Mountain Capital at no charge to me?
- Glass Mountain Capital Contact Information
- Glass Mountain Capital Calling You?
- Want to Stop Glass Mountain Capital Debt Collection Harassment Now?
- Can You Help Me Delete Glass Mountain Capital from My Credit Report?
- Can Your Firm Help me Deal with Glass Mountain Capital?
Glass Mountain Capital is a national financial services firm headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois. The company was formed in September of 2005. The company may also be referred to as “GMC Credit Services”. The firm collects upon various distressed consumer assets and serves as both a first-party debt collector and third-party contingency collections agency. Glass Mountain Capital utilizes batch skip tracing, data encryption methods, scoring and various other forms of technology in order to collect upon debts.
Have questions? Call us now at 844-685-9200 for a Free Case Evaluation.
Our services are absolutely FREE to you.
The harassing company pays our fees.
As of September 2017, the Better Business Bureau reported 46 closed complaints against Glass Mountain Capital in the past three years. The overwhelming majority of these complaints were related to billing/collection and advertising/sales issues. Overall, the Better Business Bureau gives Glass Mountain Capital a rating of A+. In addition, Justia lists four Glass Mountain Capital complaints filed in federal court in 2016 alleging violations of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. Further, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) lists 17 closed Glass Mountain Capital complaints in the last 12 months.
Absolutely. Here is a brief summary of Cases Filed in Federal Court Against Glass Mountain Capital
According to Justia, numerous cases against Glass Mountain Capital have been filed in federal court. In 2016 alone, four separate cases named Glass Mountain Capital as a defendant and involved violations of the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act.
Glass Mountain Capital
1930 Thoreau Drive, Ste. 100
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Phone Number: 877-214-0276
Understanding your Debt Collection Rights
The Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA) and the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) are enforced by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The FDCPA regulates the behavior of collection agencies by prohibiting actions such as the use of abusive or threatening language; harassment; or the use of false or misleading information to collect a debt.
The FCRA regulates how collection agencies and creditors report delinquent debts to credit reporting agencies. Additional consumer protection laws include the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and the Consumer Financial Protection Act (CFPA). The complaint above illustrates how these laws can be extremely effective tools to hold accountable collection agencies who fail to adhere to their provisions.
These laws also provide individuals with a means to seek monetary damages in court. For example, the FDCPA allows consumers who have been violated to recover damages of up to $1,000, plus attorney fees and court costs.
Seek legal assistance to find the relief you may be entitled to if you are having difficulty resolving disputes with a debt collection agency.
Phone Numbers Used by Glass Mountain Capital
Like most collection agencies, Glass Mountain Capital uses a variety of phone numbers to contact consumers. Consumers have told us of receiving calls from the following numbers:
Your debt harassment checklist:
- You are receiving multiple calls per week from third party collection agencies
- You are receiving early morning or late night calls from debt collectors
- You are recieving calls at work from a debt collection agency
- Debt collectors are calling your friends, neighbors, or coworkers
- Collectors are threatening you with violence, lawsuit, or arrest
- A debt collector attempts to collect more than you owe
- You are being threatened with negative credit reporting
- A debt collector attempts to intimidate you
- Criminal accusations are being made towards you
- Use of obscene language during an attempt to collect
- Automated robocalls are being made to your phone in an attempt to collect
If you’ve been harassed by debt collectors and even one of these has happened to you, we can help. We will fight for your rights.
We can make them STOP!✋
The Lemberg Law legal team is committed to holding debt collectors accountable, so complete our form for a FREE case evaluation, or call 844-685-9200 NOW. ?
What Our Clients are Saying
“I was almost going nuts receiving calls every afternoon from a person using profane language to push me to pay debts I don’t owe. Someone I trust referred me to Lemberg Law, and I don’t regret having contacted them. The attorneys were very kind and always available when I needed them.”
“Thank you for standing with me Lemberg Law. I was so afraid I could lose my job because of a caller who called my job number 4 hours straight back to back. He not only harassed and threatened me but also abused workmates who received the call when I wasn’t around. Since I solicited for your services, I’ve had a peace of mind, and I’m happy because of the few dollars I got as a settlement.”
Chances are good that we can help. Call us today and we’ll explain.
In short, the answer is yes. Contact us to find out more.
Have you had a bad experience with this agency’s debt collectors? Sound off and share your experience with other visitors in the comment box below.