- Who is Hillcrest Davidson & Associates?
- Hillcrest Davidson & Associates Complaints?
- Hillcrest Davidson & Associates Lawsuits
- Hillcrest Davidson & Associates Contact
- Hillcrest Davidson & Associates Calling?
- How Do I Stop Hillcrest Davidson & Associates Debt Collection Harassment?
- How Can I Delete Hillcrest Davidson & Associates from My Credit Report?
- How Can I Deal with Hillcrest Davidson & Associates?
Have questions? Call us now at 844-685-9200 for a Free Case Evaluation.
Our services are absolutely FREE to you.
The harassing company pays our fees.
Hillcrest Davidson & Associates is a debt collection agency based in Richardson, Texas. The business was started in 2008 and the agency states that they “stand by the belief that there’s really no debt that’s not collectable.” They use a multi-tiered letter system, skip tracing, credit reporting, and litigation to pursue consumers who they believe owe debts. Hillcrest Davidson & Associates works on a commission basis, and claims that all of their employees are trained in the latest legal and ethical standards for the debt collection industry.
Hillcrest Davidson & Associates seems to operate primarily in the commercial and retail sectors, taking on defaulted contracts for things like home security systems. Hillcrest Davidson & Associates claims that their methods are designed to “keep customers on the books.”
As of April 2017, the Better Business Bureau reported 148 closed Hillcrest Davidson & Associates complaints within the previous three years, including 31 closed Hillcrest Davidson & Associates complaints within the previous 12 months. The BBB gives Hillcrest Davidson & Associates a B rating. In addition, Justia lists eight Hillcrest Davidson & Associates complaints filed in federal court in the past year alleging violations of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. Furthermore, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) lists 52 closed Hillcrest Davidson & Associates complaints for 2016.
Absolutely. If you have been unjustly harassed by this debt collection agency, contact us for a free case evaluation
Hillcrest Davidson & Associates
715 N. Glenville Drive, Suite 450
Richardson, TX 75081
Phone Number: 866-524-9866
Understanding Your Debt Collection Rights
If you are being contacted by debt collectors, they have a responsibility to keep your financial and debt information private. Part of the Fair Debt Credit Protection Act (FDCPA) includes requirements about keeping your personal information confidential. For example, debt collectors are not allowed to communicate with you through postcards, because this leaves your personal information vulnerable to being disclosed. Under the FDCPA, debt collectors are also not permitted to send you letters or anything else by mail that indicates on the outside of the envelope that the contents are related to the collection of a debt. If you believe that debt collectors have printed identifying information on the outside an envelope, you can fight back. Under the FDCPA, consumers can recover up to $1,000 in statutory damages, plus court costs and attorney fees.
Phone Numbers Used by Hillcrest Davidson & Associates
Hillcrest Davidson & Associates uses a variety of phone numbers to make debt collection calls. Consumers have reported receiving calls from the following phone numbers:
Your debt harassment checklist:
- You are receiving multiple calls per week from third party collection agencies
- You are receiving early morning or late night calls from debt collectors
- You are recieving calls at work from a debt collection agency
- Debt collectors are calling your friends, neighbors, or coworkers
- Collectors are threatening you with violence, lawsuit, or arrest
- A debt collector attempts to collect more than you owe
- You are being threatened with negative credit reporting
- A debt collector attempts to intimidate you
- Criminal accusations are being made towards you
- Use of obscene language during an attempt to collect
- Automated robocalls are being made to your phone in an attempt to collect
If you’ve been harassed by debt collectors and even one of these has happened to you, we can help. We will fight for your rights.
The Lemberg Law legal team is committed to holding debt collectors accountable, so complete our form for a FREE case evaluation, or call 844-685-9200.
What Our Clients are Saying
“We realize that ours is just one small case among many – and many more serious – but are heartened by the fact that you accepted it and represented us with a professionalism that belied the small dollar amount.”
“If you are unsure about this company…DONT BE!!! They are for real when they say they are here to help you. It only takes a few short minutes of your time to talk to a rep. I was a skeptic, but you did everything you said you would! I can’t say thank you enough!”
”Lemberg has saved me from the endless calls, and harassing voicemails. They really do go to bat for you. I didn’t know that debt collection agencies can end up paying your legal bill. What a surprise, to receive free legal help. I’m very grateful for all the hard work they did to finally give me my life back.”
The short answer is yes. We can help. Call us today.
The short answer is yes. Contact us now to find out more.
Have you had a bad experience with this agency’s debt collectors? Sound off and share your experience with other visitors in the comment box below.